Wishing you all the best in the upcoming holidays! Whether celebrating the inspiration of good will toward men, or the many elements of family and cultural from your home, please let me offer my collective “hug” to the community and wishes for time to celebrate family and renewal. With the coming of the new year, we always reflect on our hopes and dreams. May the coming new beginning be filled with earnest optimism for both things lost that we hope to regain along with things earned and cherished that we hope to retain. May you find the joy and gladness found in the warm embrace of those who love and care for you!
Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!
After the Break
We have crystalized our schedule for returning to school in January. Here’s the basic schedule for re-entry testing for students:
- Saturday, January 8, 8:00a to 4:00p
- Sunday, January 9, 12:00p to 4:00p
- Monday, January 10, 8:00a to 4:00p
Sign-up for these dates opens in PowerSchool starting tomorrow, so you can book your appointment well ahead of time. It will remain open throughout the break to schedule as you are able. We’ll send a reminder in the days prior as well.
Please watch for any other announcements of update through the break, which will be sent as we learn more about all factors to be considered.
Testing at School on Friday
We had a survey for pre-signup for travel based testing on Friday, December 17th. Notification of times associated with that survey have been sent to those individuals and thank you for helping us to determine staffing levels for the day. We have additional capacity on the day between 10:00a and 3:00p, so additional individuals are welcome to come during those times.
Epixpert is offering three services on the day:
- Paperwork for student regular testing – you need to request this from Epixpert and they can provide confirmation of negative test based on student normal testing. There is no fee for this service, but you must request in advance and we must know if students need to be tested on Friday rather than their normal day on Thursday, where applicable. Documentation for travel can be provided.
- Antigen Testing – Can be provided on demand. Results and paperwork confirming negative test are provided as part of the service and will be available same day.
- PCR Testing – Can be provided on demand. Results will be available next day and can be downloaded with the information provided.
If you have other requests, you need to contact Epixpert directly by speaking to them in our main lobby tomorrow between 8a and 10a. You can also consult the information on their website for other options: https://www.epixpert.org